Total Damage $15+$15+$16= $46! Not bad right! Hehehe. Will be purchasing a 4GB ram too... and then most importantly, upgrade my internet connection speed!!! LOL :p
Neh! Haha...you have just made a comment! You can only choose anonymous and initiate ur name @ the end of the comment if you dun have any of the accounts.
@ Rong : Wahh...that blog has nice photos sia...hen you feel!!! Hahaha, I like. I wonder what camera they use? Dun look like DSLR to me...hmm. Images are not sharp...
第一次来到你的新部落格,喜欢你的墙纸!介绍你一个部落格,主题跟你的类似,追求简单。http://youcanmakeiteasy.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI still do not know how to comment sia.. I dun have URL!! -shan
ReplyDeleteNeh! Haha...you have just made a comment! You can only choose anonymous and initiate ur name @ the end of the comment if you dun have any of the accounts.
ReplyDelete@ Rong : Wahh...that blog has nice photos sia...hen you feel!!! Hahaha, I like. I wonder what camera they use? Dun look like DSLR to me...hmm. Images are not sharp...
ReplyDelete