Sunday, 7 August 2011

Yay...新发型!:)

After 5 years of 'sticking' to the same hair stylist,
he still impresses me with his cut!

I find the following photos too 做作 and zi lian to post on FB....hence I shall just post them here! Hahaha~~ :p


The above is my going-to-work office weekday look
(aka more feminine side)
Of course, there will be days when I am lazy and put on my specs to work instead.



Rarrrghhhh....roccckerrrr!! Hahahaha~~ Oh yes 做作! :P
The above is my casual weekend look (aka more guy-ish look)
怎么样,我看起来不像二十五岁以上对吗?哈哈哈~ :p


Oh yea.... something random. My rockerrrrr style flats!!! $10 only!!! Hehe...bling bling skull...I love it! Pirates! ( No no...I dun neccessary like all skull ornaments....but these just attract me...probably due to its price too!) Sadly, this pair of shoes is giving way very soon.... wore for a mth to work I think? If it's the sole coming off, I still can use glue to repair it ( which I alr did!) ...but now, it seem like the dunno-what material of the shoes is coming off too...more like peeling off...hence it would not look 'presentable' for work... hmm...thought of painting over the peeling off parts with black arcylic paints too...shall I try??? Hahaha...such a pity! These are really comfortable...the skulls are still very shiny...just that the material is baddd. ( and the reason why it is cheap perhaps!) Or shall I spend another $10 to get a new pair? But doesn't quite worth it if it's gonna give way in another one month too rite? Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment