Sunday, 1 July 2012

Wedding, study and vacation!

This is where my capitaland vouchers went to.... haha! The Dior lip gloss is really good! Not sticky (slightly only) and gives a natural finish.

Eye make-up using Stila trio eye shadow. Picture was taken after wedding dinner past mid-night, good staying power! :D Hehe, Love the blend of turquoise green, deep purple and grey.


Taken after dinner as well...looks like I need to work on my under eye makeup more! Not very obvious, but I wore a hazel-coloured contact lens :)
My sis said I look Kawaii !!! Ahahahaha ~ Once in a blue moon :p  All ready to go for wedding dinner!
Morning all ready for gate-crashing! Being Jie Mei was quite fun!!! :)



Congratulations Mr and Mrs Fang!! =)
Guide books from Kinokuniya! Yessss.... my one week leave is approved at last!!! Seoul...Jeju and Autumn leaves wait for me!!! Looking forward to getting lost in a country with language barrier...wahahahaha... I think it's gonna be funnn! :D 



My Part-time abstract art painting course is starting next week, in 2 days' time... ok, I am nervous. Hahahah...it's been a long time since I were a student. I have high expectations of myself... and I do aim to get good grades every sem!! 佩佩,加油!!! I need to be disciplined again!!





你爱上的我 一定有哪里像她
你们的过去 我总是自己放大
明明我 就没有那么差 心里好复杂

你爱过的她 是不是已经放下
每次这么想 咫尺就变成天涯
说真的 不是我不潇洒
是爱你很多 无法装伟大
我拼命制造新的记忆 从前的事 我们都绝口不提
你的眼睛 隐瞒了你的心 她从来没消失只是转移

某天,从广播中听到了这首歌。。。是一听就很有感触的一首歌。
可以很肯定,对他已经没有感觉。

只是曾经经历过的事。。。也不可能想忘记,就忘记。
想起了那一天,
在月台等列车时。。。
他以为看到了她 。。
(后来发现不是她)

在列车里,
虽然他牵着我的手。。。
但是, 从他恍惚的眼神中。。。
我看到的全都是他对她流露出的关心,
而不是自己。
好心痛,我沉默不语。
一个人的眼睛真的骗不了人。 (除非你很会演戏)
我想当时早已为我们的结局埋下伏笔。

No comments:

Post a Comment