Lousy week. Low morale. Unmotivated at work.
Ohhhh nooo.... not good huh.
Ever since I started my part-time art course,
I have found my current job to be pretty meaningless.
Well, not that it was meaningful in the past...
just that...It really feels shitty everytime when I am doing paper work!!!
I really dislike such brainless tasks.....Zzzz
Eg. Photocopying a huge stack of documents as supporting evidences.
Mind you, all in sets and stapled together...Raghhhh!!
Who will really scrutinise them, I wonder?!
Waste time, waste effort, waste paper!
No choice, department small....
不是我做,就是经理做。
忍。 忍。 忍。
我需要钱(稳定收入)。
有钱,我才能买绘画等材料 。。
我才能上美术课提升自己。。
我才能出国, 去看看世界。。
多看、多学习。。又或者旅游也可以只是纯粹的心灵治疗。
然后才能一步、一步地去实现理想。
以前,太固执了。
只有和美术有直接关联的工作才肯做。
结果呢?两头不到岸!
没钱又做不出什么值得骄傲的成绩~
虽然真的很想什么都不管。。。
很想就放下一切,
做自己真的想做的事,
即使自己想做的事并不能赚很多钱。
(我知道,我的想法好像还是一位17岁的少年。。。
一点都不想是一个快要到30岁的大人。。。
一样像当年的我,没有什么大计划)
虽然, 像蜗牛一样。。
感觉上好像没移动, 但其实仔细看是有动一点点啦!:p
我还是希望某天。。。
或是在不久的将来。。。
能够全心全意地作画、做手工艺品之类的。。
希望自己的作品有人欣赏、有人喜欢、有人愿意付钱买。
更希望。。。 我的作品能够 relate to some people...
能够唤起某些人美好的回忆,
能够有疗伤的作用。。。
能够成为一个道具,为亲人,情侣、朋友传情 (eg. 手做卡片等)
能够 inspire and influence (哈哈哈,想得有点远啊~~)
" You got a dream... You got to protect it. People can't do something
themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something,
go get it. Period." ---- The Pursuit of Happiness
Yes.... I think my passion is not enough.
I need to double it, triple it and fuel it!
------------------------------------------------
On a Happier note,
October is coming!!!
Another 1.5 month towards our Korea trip! :D
So far so good...
I like our itinerary!!
感觉上很充实。
Well, because I think I plan like the majority of the trip :P
MuahAHAHA....when I ask for Shu rong's opinion...
she's always like...Ok ah! 好啊!Ok this...ok that...
Hahahaha... It's either we really are "great minds think alike"
or I am blessed with a friend that can complement my fussiness!
I have to say....our itinerary is not for everyone.
Reason being, our shopping is quite minimal...only two days out of 8-9days. Sufficient for us I guess... :p
Besides Seoul, we will be travelling to other provinces by express trains too!
Like Gwangju and Gangwon area.
We will be heading to Gwangju for the 9th Gwangju Biennale 2012.
It is a biennale on contemporary art.
This will be our first biennale overseas! (that we watch)
Excited!!~~~ It just so happen that the Biennale spreads from Sep to Nov...and we are there just in time! Whee!!
We will also be taking a 5.5hr night train to Jeongdongjin (in Gangwon province) to catch the sunrise! Hoping for good weather!
* Jeongdongjin Station is the nearest train station in the world to the sea.
In addition, we will also do some hiking in Mt Seoraksan and Mt Hallasan, Jeju. Not to forget the Namsan park (where seoul tower is) for an overview of the Seoul city. Cant wait to take in the scenic Autumn scenery ~ Keke.
And there are two non-verbal performances that we should be watching, The Cooking Nanta and Jump shows.
I am seoullll looking forward to the trip! Hehe.
(End of September is happy too...
Hauling is returning back to Sunny Singapore..
but yea...everyone is working...busy...
But I'll try to take one day leave regardless! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment